Actually, it is possible, with a little something called LAST PASS.
LastPass is a browser extension that allows you to keep all your passwords stored securely in one, easy-to-access place.
With the holiday season around the corner, online shopping will be on many of our To-Do Lists. Play it safe while you purchase those presents. Protect your passwords from hackers looking to steal your personal and account information.
Basic Protection, in 3 simple steps:
- Download LastPass as an extension to your browser.
- Create a master account.
- Log in to your vault and save/manage passwords for sites you use.
LastPass will even prompt you to save a password when you visit a new site. Best of all, this service is free! (There are also 2 more advanced, paid levels that provide added protections.)
Additional Password Tips:
- Use different passwords for different sites.
- Use different passwords for home and work.
- Never share your passwords and change them often.
- Don’t use common words. Non-dictionary words are best.
- Create passwords that are at least 8 characters long. The longer, the betterInclude a combination of:
- capital letters,
- lower-case letters,
- numbers, and